Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Long time in the making.

I've thought about starting a blog many times before. Sometimes I'd start one, write one post, and then delete it. I've talked about it with Ryan before, and he agreed a blog would be a good way for us to keep track of our lives. Now is the time that I am going to stick to it. Our lives feel/are so busy. I've spent the last several years of my life moving from place to place and I hope to document the crazy busy years of my life to come here on this blog. This will also be a way for me to keep my family up to date about what is going on in our lives as my husband and I will likely be moving out of MN come June for me to start residency. So, here it goes. Welcome to our blog! We are the Thorson's :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog link on your facebook status. I really enjoyed reading about your trip and the course you guys are doing in Hawaii. What a great experience! It will be fun to keep up-to-date with you and Ryan while you are in residency, too! :)

    ReplyDelete