Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall is in the Air

The fall colors are just peeking down here. I absolutely love it. I have about a 20 minute drive to work and it's been fun watching all of the colors change this fall. After I got home from work this afternoon, I looked out our picture window and our front tree looked stunning.
So I decided I better take a look at our other foliage in the yard.

This bloomed quite nicely :)
Thought it would be kind of interesting to do some comparison pictures.
What I love about this picture is how the trees in the background have also changed.

And here are some comparisons to last year at this same point in time.
2011 (left) and 2012 (right). I don't remember the tree getting as vibrant last year as it is right now this year.
2011 (left) and 2012 (right). Even though these two pictures were taken at two different depths, the tree grew a lot over the past year.
I'm looking forward to heading to Vala's Pumpkin patch again this year. I love this time of year!

~Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment