Monday, October 1, 2012

Obligatory Cat Post

Since these two cats are a big part of our lives, I can't neglect them on this blog :)

Every morning, about 10 minutes before my alarm goes off, Zoey jumps up into bed. While I'm getting ready, she takes over my side of the bed. This is a daily occurrence. She is so predictable!

A little kitty cuddle time.

Button nose!

Cooper helping me study for REI.

A little blurry, but this is Zoey destroying the top of our couch as she watches some Sunday night football and enjoys the open window.

This is the doorway to our bedroom and this is where Zoey tends to sleep at night. She unfortunately has gotten a boot to her gut a couple times when I've gotten up in the middle of the night. I secretly think she is trying to trip me on purpose.
More photos of the kiddos to come eventually.
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment