Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Flowers Ryan Speaks Of

So Ryan and I didn't get to see each other on our anniversary other than a couple minutes in passing in the morning and then when he walked into my work room in the middle of sign outs carrying a big bouquet of flowers. He's right, I did turn red - not only because I am not a center-of-attention type of person but also because I literally went to work straight from the dentist office after getting a cavity filled and I had the whole Elvis lip going on when I smiled {thank you novocaine!} The flowers were gorgeous though!



Since I worked on our anniversary and everyday of the holiday weekend, I left the flowers at work as I'd enjoy them more there than at home where I'd be sleeping {and not to mention Cooper would be eating them}. The lilies smell SOOO good. I love walking into the interaction room {that's what our work room is called, however, sometimes I affectionately call in the situation room - ha!} and smelling them. It's been a week that I've had this flowers in the interaction room and I've only had a take a few over-the-hill flowers out of the bouquet. I love fresh flowers!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment