Monday, March 14, 2011

Last pictures from Maui

I got the rest of the pictures off my camera this weekend when I was at home. Enjoy.
Lots of birds came to the feeder everyday.
They'd retreat to the palm tree whenever we'd go outside.
This is a view down the driveway - this place was paradise!
View from the house to the ocean.
My parents relaxing on the lanai.
Ryan caught this humpback whale in the ocean.
Here it is close up. This whale is breaching (not beaching as I think I previously wrote) aka - smacking another male whale who is trying to take his female.
He was making huge waves and we were quite a ways from the ocean.
lol - this is a little out of focus but he's so cute!
It rained almost all day Friday.
It rained a lot!
Ryan took a little snooze.
The Geckos invaded our house in full force.
They were everywhere.
After it stopped raining, Ryan and I brought my parents to watch the surfers. The clouds amongst the mountains were really neat looking.
A little rain didn't keep these surfers away.
Maybe it might rain again.
This could be me someday if I decide I want to be a beach bum.
show off
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment