Sunday, May 15, 2011

Movie Review: Something Borrowed

Ryan and I have been going to the movies as if they were going out of style lately! But Something Borrowed was out in the theater, I really wanted to see it, and Ryan needed a dissertation break. I can't believe Ryan agreed to go! I was surprised, I thought he would decline the chick flick but he told me he would take me!!
Google Images
It was so good! I've been waiting for this to come out and I definitely needed to see a chick flick after see two action movies. I thought Ryan was going to be the only guy in the theater and for the entire movie I thought he was but at the end of the movie when the lights came on, I noticed there was another guy in the theater with his girlfriend, he had just been slouched down in his seat when we walked in! This is a typical chick flick but I must say I love!

Ryan gives it 3.5 out of 5 starts {better than I thought he would give it!} saying "very predictable, unrealistic, cheesy" but he did mention while walking out of the theater that there were more twists and turns than expected to get to the typical ending. {I told Ryan 3.5 was higher than I thought he would rate it and he told me "I'm trying to be fair. It surpassed a few expectations. I could only call 95% of it before it happened."

I give it 4.5 out of 5 because it is a great chick flick and has a great dance scene!  Like Ryan said, completely unrealistic, but who cares, it's a chick flick!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment