Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Kauai Digs

For vacation, Ryan and I found a place to stay through homeaway.com. We ended up renting a condo in the Princeville area. The location was good but the price was even better. We ended up paying for seven nights what people will pay for 2-3 nights at a hotel. It was nice to have a kitchen at the condo so we didn't have to eat out for every meal every day {that would have broke the bank!}. Here are a few pictures of the place we stayed.
This is the view from the bedroom.

bedroom view - see our nice red jeep?
It was such a fun, little vehicle to rent!

View of the bedroom.

View from the bedroom into the living room. The wall behind the TV in the entryway and just to the right of the french doors was the dining room and kitchen area which I managed not to get pictures of {likely because I was taking these pictures as we were packing to leave and the dining room and kitchen were a mess!}.
I have other views of the outside of the building, put they are on Ryan's computer which is being occupied at this time. I'll definitely be booking my never vacation living arrangements on homeaway.com again!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment