Sunday, February 12, 2012

Somethings wrong with Ryan's shoe

While on vacation, Ryan had a little mishap with his shoe. It happened the evening we were checking out the parking situation for Tunnel's Beach. We parked the car, walked through the sand to see the beach and then left to get dinner. While we were in the resturant parking lot, Ryan was standing there with a weird look on his face. When I asked what was wrong, he told me he figured out why he was walking weird. {I hadn't even known there was a problem but apparently there was.} Well, something happened and Ryan lost the entire bottom of one of his sandals - ha!


Now, Ryan HATES to spend money on footwear. He normally finds the cheapest pair he can and then he is set. I don't understand why. I think good footwear is an investment, especially if you are going to be on your feet all day. Since we were planning on going hiking within the next couple days of this event, I told Ryan that we had to get him a pair of nice, new sandals that would likely last a long time. I told him he was getting a pair of Keen sandals and he just about had a stroke thinking about paying more than $20. I told him getting a cheap-o pair of sandal from wal-mart was not an option. So, check out his new sandals!

A little upgrade from his bottom-less sandal, that's for sure!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment