Thursday, February 23, 2012

Random Hodge Podge

Well, my head cold has almost completely resolved. Ugh, I don't like being sick. A couple days into my cold, I decided I was going to put a stop to the dry air in the house and invested in this...
...a Crane Humidifier. It's wonderful! Thanks to Amazon Prime, I was able to order it online {in between naps and nose blows} and it showed up on our doorstep two days later and we didn't have to pay for shipping :) This thing has been running non-stop {well, actually only when we are home} since it arrived and I can tell the difference. Not only am I breathing better, but my skin isn't so dry! I love it! And you can't beat free shipping!

The weather here is really weird. Just this past Sunday it rained and rained and rained and rained. And at times, the sky down right opened up and poured. Needless to say our snow is almost gone. Ryan and I both were able to get off work a little early yesterday and it was 55 degrees outside. We took advantage of the nice weather and went for a long walk and got lots of fresh air. When we got home, I promptly fell asleep in a sunbeam {I was in heaven. I now can relate to our cats and my parent's dog Sophie. I'd sleep in a sunbeam all the time if I could!} We get tons of sunlight through our front room and those sunbeams can get pretty warm. But the warm weather was short lived, there's a cold front moving in and the weatherman reports that it is bringing snow :(

In other news, work is going fine - frustrating at times, but fine. I can't wait until I'm not the low man on the totem pole. I'm getting pretty tired of poop flowing downhill, if you know what I mean. *Sigh* *deep breath* Just a few more months and I'll be a "mid-level" resident instead of a lowly intern.

Sorry for the boring post, but not much is new around here - just sleeping and working and sleeping and working :)

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment