Monday, April 18, 2011

Best Neighborhood Ever!

This morning I had to run to the grocery store to pick up cat food and yeast {yes, I know those two things are random, but it's what I needed}. Today the Epilepsy Foundation is picking up donations in my neighborhood and on my drive to the store I was amazed at how many people in my neighborhood put things out to be picked up. Now, it might be that people were spring cleaning since the weather has been so nasty lately but but none-the-less, tons of people are donating to a good cause. At one point, there were over a dozen houses all in a row that had bags outside waiting to get picked up. I pulled over and snapped a couple pictures with my phone. If you look closely enough, you can see the little piles of stuff sitting at the end of people's driveways.

Just another reason why I love the neighborhood we live in!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment