Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Movie Review: The Adjustment Bureau

Google Images
This past weekend, Ryan and I went and saw The Adjustment Bureau. I was a good movie. Surprisingly, the first time Ryan asked if I wanted to see this movie, I said no. It must have sounded to violent or SciFi-y for me - I don't know - but it ended up being a good flick.

Ryan gives it:
Four Stars (out of 5)

He couldn't quite give it five stars as he told me "It was still a chick flick with a mussy love story." Love story - yes, but chick flick?! - no, I don't think so! Chick flick is something like Legally Blonde or Nights in Rodanthe (*wink)....not The Adjustment Bureau.


I give it:
Four Stars

It was a good movie. Would I pay to see it in the theater again? Probably not (going to the movie theater is expensive these days!). Would I consider buying it on DVD in the future? Most likely. No violence, no guts, no shoot-em-up screens, good story line which at first has you questioning just what the heck is going on...it was a good flick.

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment