Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fingerprints & Snow

It was a downpour last night. It rained and rained and rained until it turned into snow :( Ryan and I were in Austin last night for his work going-away party and when we got home this morning, it was 31 degree and the snow was still on the ground. We hope this is the last snow of the season!
Home Sweet Snow :)

An iced over mailbox. (Looks like we could use some new stickers on our mailbox.)
This is the flower bed on the side of the garage I wrote about earlier this week. The one where I dug out tons of grass roots. The one I went to Lowe's and got edging for only to be a few feet short (yes, I realize the edging is a little wavy, it's a work in progress). The one that I planted my mom's day lilies in (I hope the snow didn't hurt them.) Yep, this is the flower garden :)
For residency, I needed to get finger printed. The FBI is gonna have my prints! They inked my fingers up good at the county jail and each finger was printed four times.
Displaying my prints prior to mailing them off to get filed at the FBI.

Pretty good lookin' prints if I do say so myself!
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment