Sunday, April 17, 2011

Two Hairy Situations

Decided to brush Zoey out tonight. Wowzer! I was not prepared to get as much hair out of her as I did and I only brushed for maybe five minutes! She is one hairy little big kitty.
Unlike normal, Zoikes actually liked getting brushed even though it may look like I'm holding her down. {Can you see the big pile of hair in the background - holy moly!}
An action shot of Zoey running from the camera, but it gives you a better view of the pile of fur. It's the size of Cooper! {Check out Coop's scary eyes!}
While we are on the topic of hairy situations, Coop has a favorite spot on the back of the couch downstairs. Well, when Ryan sat down in front of him today, this hairy situation ensued...
Coop is grooming Ryan's hair!
I'm sure I could write about other hairy situations at our house like the lint trap in our dryer after washing couch covers and the drain in our shower...but I think I've leave it at that.

Goodnight!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment